Roleplay Land
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sci-Fi Roleplaying Thread #1

2 posters

Go down

Sci-Fi Roleplaying Thread #1 Empty Sci-Fi Roleplaying Thread #1

Post  John Egbert Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Anything to do with Science Fiction goes here. Any Sci-Fi character, any theme, any game/book-reference is fine. There are essentially no limits to what you can do while roleplaying, but we really do ask you to make your posts well thought out and maintain good grammar. Intentional spam will get two warnings, and after that you're banned from the thread and your posts will be ignored. If you spam after that, I can't do much but I can bet that the admin, Zarjk will temporarily ban you.

Don't know what roleplaying is?

You probably shouldn't be here in the first place, but here's the OP SHAMELESSLY stolen from the Facepunch thread.

First off, what is role playing some of you may be asking. And i'm here to enlighten you with my experience.
Role playing is say as when you were a child, and you believed you were a knight, or at least pretended to be a knight.
You make a character, develop perhaps a quick story or deep story behind the character, and thus has created your first character.

I've role played for quite a while, so imagine doing it like this -

'Andral curiously looked about the bar, noticing two druids had arrived. Wondering why they had come to a bar, he had approached them.'
Write how you want, however, just don't go out of the set theme.

Then expand when you get your responses, and expand and expand. Characters to be made, adventures to be had.

I've had two years on this matter, and i'd hope to teach anyone who seems interested.

The current setting will be...hmm, you guys shall choose. Medieval or high fantasy, science fiction or Atlantis. And maybe perhaps History!

Things before you start.

I - GET A NAME!
II - Explain how exactly you meet up with wherever you are.(Oh, and please don't say "I'm -INSERTNAME- if your a mysterious hooded figure!
Please run your names by, me and either me or an RPMaster will add them to the OP.

Rules.
I - You shall not go out of character without parentheses unless I've stopped the thread for a bit.
II - You shall not randomly barge in and attack who you want. I'll roll, thankyou. (Note, it's set up to if you can role play it out, you may.)

You may begin!

My Character: My character is a combative traveler that seeks money and loot and suffers from chronic schizophrenia. He used to be a first officer of the UNSC on Earth and comes from a very strange family line. He's a tough, but slightly shifty philandering planetologist whose world is threatened by a technological disaster. He is a master when it comes to engineering and can build anything as long as it has blueprints. Quantum physics, robotics and psychology are second nature to him and he also has an unusual IQ. Visualizing objects in space and creating writing or art is easy for him, but he has never been good at mathematics at all. But somehow, physics is no problem for the guy. He has immense trouble with some things, but he is essentially a genius. Additionally, he's an expert pianist. His skills, (with the exception of charisma) might just single-handedly save his world and maybe more.

John Egbert

Back to top Go down

Sci-Fi Roleplaying Thread #1 Empty Re: Sci-Fi Roleplaying Thread #1

Post  Highlord Zajk Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:25 pm

nevermind didnt read
Highlord Zajk
Highlord Zajk
Admin

https://ragecp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum